- Product Category
- Your current position: Home >>
Content and formulation
95% TC, 41% SL, 62% SL
Glyphosate as the transmitting spectrum absorptionafter bud herbicide.Mainly by inhibiting the allyl alcohol acetonein plant base shikimic phosphate synthetase, thus inhibiting shikimic elementto the transformation of phenylalanine, tyrosine and tryptophan to distract thesynthesis of protein and cause plant death.
Target crops/Target pests
1.Obey Pesticide Safety Use Rules. Wear protective clothes
2. Glyphosate on metal,such as galvanized steel containers have corrosion effect, and can react toproduce hydrogen and easy to cause fire, so as far as possible when stored andused in plastic containers.
3. The soil shoud keep wet before and afterspraying medicament to ensure its efficience.Paying more attention to drainingwork in rainy areas to prevent drug destroying plants.
1. Symptoms: this productcan irritate the skin, eyes and upper respiratory tract, no poisoning reportedthrough the mouth.
2. Skincontact: immediately remove contaminated clothing and thoroughly with the flowof clean water to wash the contaminated skin, hair, nails, etc. and seekmedical advice.
3. Eye contact: immediatelyopened the upper and lower eyelids, irrigate with flowing water again andagain. And seek medical advice.
4. In inhalation:immediately from the scene, to fresh air place, keep clear of breathing.
5.If eat: there is no specific antidote.If intake, the patient is awake, available soilroot syrup to vomit, still can add sorbitol in taking activated carbon mud.And with this label, and seek medical advice.